What We Offer ?
Business Consulting Services
Are your competitors talking about you in their boardrooms? Does your strategy guide how you allocate resources? Can every employee articulate your strategy and are they empowered to execute on it? At Arrow Point, we see strategy as much more than a plan.We build tailored solutions to help clients achieve sustained growth and emphasize mobilization from day one. We begin by helping clients choose where to focus so they can outexecute and outinvest their competitors―and ultimately generate higher returns.
Thus, we pour our dedicated focus with utmost care to offer,
- Business Plan Services
- Detailed Project Report Services (Bankable)
to our valuable clients.
- There are few bad businesses, but many bad strategies. Returns are generated by delighting customers and beating the competition, not by pursuing hot markets.
- Good strategies create a path to leadership economics. In a correctly-defined business, one or two competitors with superior economics, enabled by strong leadership, usually capture the profit pool. The paradox of leadership is that the strongest companies are often the furthest from achieving their full potential.
- A company’s first priority should be unlocking the full potential of the core. Strategy is the science of allocating scarce resources. Companies that are sustained value creators know their core and focus their resources on attaining full potential before pursuing adjacencies―and then only with ruthless discipline.
- Leadership starts with competitive advantage. Strategies lacking a sharp definition of how to win, relative to the industry’s rules of the game, seldom return their cost of capital. Leadership requires companies to combine superior capabilities and assets to form strong, repeatable differentiation.
- Customer advocacy is the acid test of competitive advantage. Most companies fail to deliver a superior customer proposition; however, sustained value creators are twice as likely to get it right. But no matter how good your proposition, low cost is critical to staying competitive and fueling reinvestment.
- A good strategy is one that can be implemented. The reason many strategies don’t deliver results is the failure to change behaviors. Winning strategies are designed for and with the front line and are understood throughout the organization, not just in the board room.
Arrow Point’s Strategy practice is anchored by six strong beliefs on strategy
Customer Strategy & Marketing
Customers are the source of real growth. Arrow Point combines in-depth customer insights with practical expertise in operations and economics to help our clients create sustainable, organic growth. Applying an outside-in perspective and helping clients achieve growth are fundamental to our approach at .
With our team of experts, Arrow Point brings depth of experience in the following areas:
- Customer insights and segmentation: We help clients understand customer needs and behaviors using our robust approach and develop actionable segmentation from the resulting insights. We help clients define the target customer or "sweet spot"—the area of distinct advantage over competitors—to inform business decisions and investment allocation.
- Product and category management: We help firms break down barriers to innovation and improve ongoing customer-led product development so their value proposition is differentiated and meets customer needs.
- Pricing: We help resolve the pricing paradox—pricing is almost always the #1 profit lever, yet it remains under-developed in most companies—by building long-term pricing capabilities and capitalizing on in-year-revenue opportunities.
- Sales and channel effectiveness: We help companies identify quick, targeted, customized solutions as well as strategic and operational improvements to boost underperforming sales organizations.
- Marketing and brand strategy: We help companies align marketing and brand strategy with overarching business objectives; ensure marketing investments are generating highest returns and reinforcing the brand positioning; and build a loyal customer base through branding that cultivates a strong, trusted image.
- Customer experience: We work with companies to develop a series of positive interactions with the customer to earn their advocacy and inform consistent delivery of experiences to drive top-line growth.
- Loyalty:We help companies nurture promoters—loyal customers who are more profitable, and who are active proponents of your business in good times and bad.
- Go – To - Market (GTM) strategy: We help companies build powerful, integrated go-to-market systems that build a bridge between a company’s strategy and the exceptional customer experiences that are the ultimate driver of customer advocacy and loyalty.
Customer-centric businesses build a virtuous cycle we call the "customer wheel." We help companies at every stage of growth, developing custom solutions and collaborating with all levels of the organization