Work for Us
Work for Us
Arrow Point Market Research and Insights Solutions offer dynamic career opportunities for energetic individuals who are passionate about the market research industry.
All you require is go getting attitude, thought process well aligned to see dollars, show dollars, number crunching, and strong Business acumen. The job involves global market analysis, market research, market sizing, and consulting fortune companies.
To apply for the online job please click on the relevant Position; Or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Position name in the subject line.
Position -1 :
Research Analyst – Three positions
Reports to : Founder
Responsible for overseeing the execution and analysis of custom marketing research projects from inception through reporting, with a focus on study set up and management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage projects through to completion
- Must be able to work in a team, with the supervision of a Senior Analyst or Group Manager
- Commitment and dedication to get the job done
- Ownership of the work
- Strong communication skills
- Must be proactive and take initiative to learn more about market research and existing clients' businesses
- Be able to solve problems quickly and concisely
- Experience conducting research for pharmaceutical clients is key
- Experience with a variety of research methodologies, including on-line, telephone and face-to-face
- Knowledge of all operational components including:
- Questionnaire development
- Questionnaire program checking
- Development of coding structures
- Specking and checking computer tables
- Some writing experience
- Some exposure to multivariate techniques
- Must be detail-oriented
- Understanding of sampling issues
- Must be a team player
A Bachelors or Masters degree is required with at least 1 to 2 years market research experience.